All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
Our values: Living Without Filters. Have The Difficult Conversation. Be 1% Better Every Day. Defeat Your Ego. Act From A Place Of Love.
Know more about our culture: “5 Values That Reach 300 Cities“
Community City Lead - CDMX
You will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of Mexico City´s Fuckup Nights Chapter.
This position will directly influence the quality of the Fuckup Nights’ experience, as well as the production and commercialization of the events.
This a full-time opportunity that requires a proactive and highly motivated person whose primary role include:
- Lead the organization of events in Mexico City to assure high-quality life-changing experiences.
- Identify and close commercial partnerships.
- Look for, curate and coach speaker’s line up in order to have incredible Fuckup stories every event.
You will report to the Global Movement Manager in order to establish strategic direction, as well as work with the Fuckup team to coordinate and implement. It will require an experienced professional who enjoys operational excellence.
- Developing and executing marketing and communications strategies.
- Cultivate relationships with business partners.
- Develop strategies to increase the revenue of your business unit.
- Building professional networks, as well as strengthening existing collaborations.
- Experience with scalable sales in startups and/or entrepreneurial environments.
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated 2+ experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales.
- 2+ Experience in the production of events.
- Intermediate data analysis skills to complement growth strategy.
- Managing risk and presenting post-event reports.
- Coordination of social media campaigns (intermediate knowledge of social media and ad campaigns).
- Passionate about social media and new trends.
- 2+ years of experience managing budgets and invoicing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with brands.
- Fast and comfortable with technology, ideally (G-Suite, CMRs, Social Media, PM tools such as Monday, Clickup, or Asana).
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Follows methodologies and can be hyper-focused.
- Exceptional organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Never stops learning. We don’t care about degrees.
- Experience improving scalable processes or creating new ones from scratch.
- Track record of sales in outbound calling and emailing.
- Is irreverent.
- Enjoys beer and mezcal.
- Wants to be part of something greater than themselves.
If you think you match the requirements above and you want to be part of our team, please fill out the form